Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Science (D.N.Y.S.) Course
* Duration: 2 Years
* Level: Diploma After 10th or 10+2
* Type: Diploma
* Eligibility: 10th Pass
Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (DNYS) is Diploma level Yoga and Naturopathy course. First, Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India aiming the attainment of a state of perfect spiritual insight and tranquility while meditating on Super soul. Second, Naturopathy is a form of alternative medicine based on a belief in vitalism, which posits that a special energy called vital energy or vital force guides bodily processes such as metabolism, reproduction, growth, and adaptation. The duration of the course is two years.
Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (DNYS) Eligibility
Students should have passed their 10th or 12th or its equivalent exam form any recognized school boards in India.
No age Limit for the admission.
Suitability of Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (DNYS) Course
Course is suitable for those who want to open their own Naturopath Centre and health clubs offer a whole variety of exercise routines such as weight lifting, aerobics, spin cycling, yoga and Meditation.
Candidates those who want to become good instructors have bright prospects for those aiming to pursue fitness as their career.
Trainers having the right qualification can teach just about anybody who can pay to be healthy and fit from hardworking executives to the stressed-out CEOs, the politicians, the self-conscious student, the middle-aged housewife.
How is Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (DNYS) Course Beneficial?
- Scope for yoga and naturopathy are both in private hospitals and health centres. They can also start their own Yoga Centres in populous places.
- As naturopathy is getting importance day by day all over the globe including India, among people who wish to escape the various side effects and symptoms, which are caused by allopathic system of medicine. Therefore the scope of employment in this sphere is wide.
- The instructor with excellent and good skills also can open and provide education relating this course outside India also.
- In recent time the yogic system of India is being popular day by day. Hence, they in return can get good career opportunities.
Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (DNYS) Job Types
* Research Officer - Yoga & Naturopathy
* Yoga Aerobic Instructor
* Asssist. Ayurvedic Doctor
* Clinical Psychologist
* YOGA Therapist
* Yoga Instructor
* Yoga Teacher
* Therapists & Naturopaths
* Trainer/Instructor - Health Club